There has been lots of activity in the autonomous vehicle sector over the past couple of years. Recent changes in regulations mean that level 3 private autonomous vehicles will be available on the roads in 2022. Meanwhile, robotaxi startups such as Waymo, Cruise, Baidu and AutoX are making huge strides in progressing trials towards commercial services. The progression in autonomous technologies is enabled by the continued advancement of sensors in the form of Cameras, Radars and LiDARs.
This webinar covers all of these key points and more in the following topics:
- Introduction to the levels of autonomy
- The mixed impact of COVID-19
- Autonomy in the private car market
- Robotaxi sensor suite and leading players
- Sensors and sensor trends