The wearable technology market continues to grow, and IDTechEx predicts the industry will be worth more than US$169bn by 2030. However, as the smartwatch market matures, we are entering a new era for wearables. Alternative form-factors could begin tempting consumers away. Not only could these devices provide more value - they also have the potential to access new biometrics.
In this webinar, IDTechEx Technology Analyst Dr Tess Skyrme, will summarise key wearable technology trends to watch, including:
- Hearables - hearing our thoughts
- E-Textiles - pods and performance
- Augmented/Virtual Reality - preparing consumers for the metaverse
- Skin Patches - seeking applications beyond CGM
- Wearables Sensors - invasiveness, data visualisation, and accuracy