Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Laura Roberts at l.Roberts@IDTechEx.com?subject=Difficulty downloading the Energy Harvesting and Storage and WSN/RTLS Presentations
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Please click the DOWNLOAD buttons to access FTP server.
Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009
| ||Military and Systems|
|09:10||SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego|
|09:35||Robert Bosch LLC|
|10:25||Coffee & Networking Break|
|14:10||HCA - Hospital Corporation of America|
|17:00||Day 1, Track 1 Ends|
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009
| ||WSN & RTLS|
|09:00||GE Global Research|
|10:40||Coffee & Networking Break|
Tuesday November 03, 2009
Healthcare (14:10 - 15:00)14:10 - 14:35 "RTLS, 7 Years Later"
- ROI for RTLS does exist
- Success of RTLS depends more on users than other factors
- Applications beyond asset management
14:35 - 15:00 "Ultra Low Power Wireless Autonomous Sensor Systems: How to Successfully Integrate Energy Harvesting, Battery and Sensor."
- Overview of our developments of autonomous sensor systems for medical applications: powered by energy harvesting while consuming ultra low power.
- Discussion of system level optimization which is essential to reach this ultra low power consumption
- Presentation of how the system energy consumption profile affects the battery characteristics, and thus the choice of battery system.