Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Laura Roberts at l.Roberts@IDTechEx.com?subject=Difficulty downloading the Energy Harvesting and Storage and WSN/RTLS Presentations
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Please click the DOWNLOAD buttons to access FTP server.
Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009
| ||Military and Systems|
|09:35||Robert Bosch LLC|
|09:10||SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego|
|10:25||Coffee & Networking Break|
|14:10||HCA - Hospital Corporation of America|
|17:00||Day 1, Track 1 Ends|
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009
| ||WSN & RTLS|
|10:40||Coffee & Networking Break|
|09:00||GE Global Research|
Wednesday November 04, 2009
Thermal Energy Harvesting (16:00 - 16:50)16:00 - 16:25 "Thermo Life(R) - Innovative Solutions for Thermal Energy Harvesting"
- Thermo Life(R) in the Field of Thermal Energy Harvesting - Principles, Power Ranges and Heat Sources
- Challenges for Thermoelectric Devices using Small Temperature Gradients
- Thermo Life(R) Modern Design and Materials to Realize Thermal Energy Harvesting
16:25 - 16:50 "Variable Temperature Thermoelectric Power Generation for Wireless Sensors"
- Small thermoelectric power generation systems can provide reliable power via harvesting in varying ambient conditions
- Wireless sensors operate in both high and low temperature environments
- Theory of operation and examples provided
- High temperature (400 degrees Celsius), medium temperature (250 degrees Celsius) and ambient temperature thermoelectric materials are characterized
16:50 Day 2 Track 1 Ends