Presentations and audio are available only where permission has been given by the speaker. If you have any problems please contact Laura Roberts at l.Roberts@IDTechEx.com?subject=Difficulty downloading the Energy Harvesting and Storage and WSN/RTLS Presentations
Download individual presentations
- please click on speaker/company names in the list below the table.
Please click the DOWNLOAD buttons to access FTP server.
Tuesday, 03 Nov 2009
| ||Military and Systems|
|09:10||SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego|
|09:35||Robert Bosch LLC|
|10:25||Coffee & Networking Break|
|14:10||HCA - Hospital Corporation of America|
|17:00||Day 1, Track 1 Ends|
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009
| ||WSN & RTLS|
|10:40||Coffee & Networking Break|
|09:00||GE Global Research|
Tuesday November 03, 2009
WSN & RTLS Powered by Energy Harvesters (15:55 - 16:45)15:55 - 16:20 "Energy Harvesting 3.0 - the Next Generation Wireless Sensors for Sustainable Buildings"
- The evolution of energy harvesting wireless sensors
- Key technical considerations of miniature energy harvesters for wireless sensors
- Challenges and solutions for low cost, high volume energy harvesting based wireless sensors - no wires. no batteries. no limits.
- The creation of an energy harvesting based international wireless standard for sustainable buildings - The EnOcean Alliance
- Some real world energy saving examples from the tens of thousands of buildings already deployed with the technology
16:20 - 16:45 "WSN's and RTLS powered by (Vibration) Energy Harvesters"
- Vibration Energy Harvesting (and solar, thermal?) overview, capabilities, scalability, usage information
- Real applications for WSN's and RTLS/ActiveRFID:
1. Rail Cars and Wagons -WSN's and RTLS Bearings, Power Train, Cargo, Hazmat, Security, Location
2. Industrial WSN's for CBM
3. Remote wireless monitoring applications