Founded as a roller engraving factory by August Dippmann in the town of Frankenberg in 1890, SWG looks back at a varied history of tradition and progress covering a period of three centuries. The descendants of the incorporator of the company together with the Janoschka Group successfully retransferred SWG to private ownership in 1991. Today, the company is a fully-levelled manufacturer of printing rollers, screens and sleeves, as well as embossing cylinders and sleeves. Using its extensive know-how and competence, SWG regards its most vital mission as satisfying requirements for surface enhancement in the printing and embossing industry. This is achieved through innovation, close and interactive co-operation with our clientele.
In a flat hierarchy, 125 highly motivated employees ensure a constantly growing turnover for all divisions. This being a sign of high customer satisfaction made it possible to invest more than 25 millions Euro in machinery, technical equipment, productions buildings and R&D department.