Meet integrators and adopters at Energy Harvesting & Storage USA
Next week the IDTechEx Energy Harvesting & USA 2013 event (www.EnergyHarvestingUSA.com ) will open in Santa Clara, CA - Nov 20-21. The event, which will be over 20% bigger than last year will provide insight into energy harvesting technologies, case studies and markets, ranging from consumer electronics and sensors all the way to vehicles, building and industrial automation.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Understand the market drivers from end-users: End users and integrators from a wide range of markets present their needs and experiences. Presentations from companies in the building/construction industry such as Arup and KieranTimberlake all the way to Disney Research, General Motors and the Chrysler group demonstrate the diversity of adopters and their needs, but can also highlight the versatility of energy harvesting and storage technologies and the range of problems they offer solutions to.
- 31% of attendees are end users or systems integrators. They are attending from organizations involved in consumer electronics and consumer goods, automotive and aerospace, military, industrial and building automation as well as media and advertising.
- Technology, product development and roadmaps. See the latest progress from developers across the energy harvesting and storage value chain, their enabling materials and manufacturing technologies. As more products become commercially available, it becomes more and more interesting to identify current and future markets and the trends that will define the most profitable routes to market.
In addition to the exhibiting companies, showcasing the full range of options throughout the value chain, the tradeshow features:
- Energy Harvesting in Action: A collection of energy harvesting products in one place - taking the event beyond PowerPoints to show what really can be done and what exists today.
- Live presentations on the tradeshow floor covering new product developments and case studies.
Alongside this event, IDTechEx is hosting the inaugural event on the Internet of Things and Wireless Sensor Networks and the second Supercapacitors USA event, both shedding light on a range of technologies that will benefit from collaborative efforts and developments in the allied fields of energy harvesting and storage.
The conference and tradeshow is hosted by IDTechEx, the leading global market research firm on emerging technologies, and therefore it presents to attendees the most important aspects about the energy harvesting and storage industry with a focus on commercialization hence, spearheading the effort to drive the industry forward and providing insights to attendees who are looking to increase revenues and profitability. For full details on how to register to attend, please see www.EnergyHarvestingUSA.com