The market for AI-enabled image-based medical diagnostics will exceed $3 billion by 2030.
The expected growth of this technology is largely due to its value as a decision support tool generating rapid and informative insights into a patient's condition. Machine learning and deep learning algorithms can process medical images much faster and more efficiently than humans. For this reason, it is widely believed that AI in medical diagnostics could revolutionise the diagnosis process by accelerating disease detection, providing accurate risk assessments and boosting hospital productivity.
This webinar will:
- Highlight the factors behind the rise of image recognition AI in medical diagnostics
- Outline the state of development of this technology in five major disease applications
- Assess the company landscape, including key players and their market readiness
- Identify key technological issues currently limiting uptake
- Provide roadmaps describing when and how these issues are likely to be overcome
This webinar will include a 10 minute Q&A session at the end. Please submit any questions to annick@IDTechExWebinars.com
by Sunday 15th November
. Please note that we won't be able to answer all questions during the session.