Recruitment: IDTechEx seeks a Japanese speaking analyst
Juli 09, 2014
IDTechEx seeks a technical, entrepreneurial candidate to help grow our coverage and presence in Japan. You will be part of a quickly growing international company with considerable operational freedom and opportunity to make a strong difference. We will provide full support and training.
You will be working at the exciting interface of emerging technologies and business. You will develop expertise on a range of emerging technology areas, assessing both the technical and the commercial aspects. You will be our first analyst based in Japan and will help grow our presence there including planning, managing and executing business development functions such as sales, marketing, partnerships and other operational aspects. You will have a strong part in the decision making process, working with great people from a range of backgrounds.
- Conduct market research on technology progress
- Help to analyse trends, companies and markets
- Conduct meetings with clients and potential clients
- Represent IDTechEx at events and deliver presentations
- Help grow our brand recognition in Japan
- Business development activities in Japan, including planning and helping to execute new ventures and products
What we seek
This position will be ideal for a technical and entrepreneurial individual who wishes to have substantial input into the regional development of an international company. Previous industry experience is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Good technical degree, in physics, chemistry, material sciences, engineering, or similar. A PhD is desirable, but not required.
- High interest in business development and management
- Fluent in Japanese, with good English