Meet adopters at Printed Electronics USA
Next week the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2013 event (www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com ) will open in Santa Clara, CA, to more than 160 exhibitors and over 1,800 pre-registered attendees. The event, which is over 20% bigger than last year at this point - with several hundred more people expected, also features over 200 presentations. Here are some of the highlights:
- Understand the market drivers from end-users covering their commercial successes, case studies and needs. Presenting companies include Johnson & Johnson, Colgate-Palmolive, Oxylane, Autodesk, Total, Acuity Brands, P&G, NASA, Microsoft, Disney Research and many more.
- 31% of attendees are end users or systems integrators. They are attending from organizations involved in consumer electronics, consumer goods, automotive and aerospace, military and media and advertising.
- Technology and product development and roadmaps. See the latest progress from developers across displays, energy generation, sensors, logic and memory, energy storage and their enabling materials and manufacturing equipment
In addition to the exhibiting companies, showcasing the full range of options throughout the value chain, the tradeshow features:
- Demonstration Street: The world's largest collection of printed electronics products in one place - taking the event beyond power point to show what really can be done and what exists today.
- Manufacturing Street: Live multi-technology printing and processes demonstration area, featuring ten organizations that will be printing/curing on site explaining each process.
- Live presentations on the tradeshow floor covering new product developments and case studies.
The event also covers related technologies such as 3D printing, energy harvesting, graphene and the Internet of Things.
This is the world's largest event on printed electronics - and geared towards the commercialization of the technology. It is hosted by IDTechEx, the leading global market research firm on emerging technologies, and therefore it presents to attendees the most important aspects about the industry to help attendees drive revenue. For full details, please see www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com .