EV 모터 제조에 대한 이 중요한 평가는, EV 가치사슬과 해당 산업에 진출하려는 모든 기업들에게 흥미를 제공할 것이다. 특히, 시장의 격차, 인수, 투자 및 모범사례를 찾는 당사자들에게 유용할 것이다. 이 보고서는 IDTechEx 간행물 "전기차량용 전기 모터: 육상, 해상 및 항공 (2020-2030년)"의 자매 보고서입니다. 이 보고서는, 100개 카테고리의 예측을 포함하여 기술 로드맵과 시장을 다룬다.
This critical appraisal of EV motor manufacturing activity will be of interest to all in the EV value chain and those wishing to enter it. In particular, it will be useful to those seeking gaps in the market, acquisitions, investments and best practice. The report is a sister to the IDTechEx publication, "Electric Motors for Electric Vehicles: Land, Water, Air 2020-2030". That report deals with the technology roadmaps and the markets including forecasting in 100 categories.
In contrast "Electric Vehicle Motor Manufacturers and Developers: 255 Analysed and Assessed" deals with the organisations involved, looking closely at the latest situation worldwide for over 250 entities and their future, including electric vehicle manufacturers developing their own motors. Such information has previously been unavailable. The organisations reviewed by country, motor type, customers, recent news and plans break down as follows:
Highlighted in the listings are the above distinctions and the larger players, those likely to achieve $1 billion sales in 2030, those assessed against IDTechEx criteria to be most worth acquiring subject to further checks. We provide warning, praise, future plans and over 40 new original photographs and infograms.
To this end we:
- Appraise a significant number of vehicle manufacturers making at least some of their own motor needs.
- Identify which companies are making technological and marketing advances that can lead to substantial business. That includes startups and vehicle manufacturers making for themselves or in joint ventures.
- Assess which companies have the capabilities and approach that can lead to at least $1 billion in EV motor system sales in the open market in 2030. These are all participating in a substantial manner already and they include those with large EV motor sales and good positioning but also those with more modest sales but strong acquisition programs.
- Examine the prevalence of players by region across the world.
- Reveal the extent to which EV manufacturers often make their own motors, seeing them as key enabling technology.
- Name medium and small EV motor manufacturers and developers that are a good start for investigation by those many organisations seeking acquisitions and providing insights into them that are rarely available on the web. This is based primarily on their participation in technologies gaining market share such as axial flux, PM free synchronous, synchronous reluctance and derivatives, e-axle, in-wheel and/or high voltage but also on marketing aspects. For example, a company in axial flux with no uniques that has been asleep for years in sales terms and is not responding to the voice of the customer is not recommended. We do not establish if companies have satisfactory financials or whether they are available for purchase.
- Establish which are the largest players so far.
- Deduce which applicational and technological sectors are oversupplied and where market niches are appearing.
모든 보고서 구입에는 전문가 분석가와의 최대 30분의 전화통화 시간이 포함되어, 보고서의 주요 결과를 귀하가 제시하는 비즈니스 문제에 연결하도록 돕습니다. 이 전화통화는 보고서를 구매한 후 3개월 이내에 사용해야합니다.