Combined agenda for all co-located Berlin events
Wednesday April 02, 2014
Breakthroughs in Conductive Ink and Synthesis (09:00 - 12:05)09:00 - 09:25 "Nano-Ag Conductors for OLEDs and other Printed Electronics Applications"
• Low sintering temperature advanced conductor
• Ultra smooth surface conductive track for multi-layer structure
• Ultra conductive and advanced adhesion technology
• High speed printing and curing process
1, Colloidal Ink Co., Ltd. provides the Ambient Conductive, annealing free Au and Ag nanoink.
2, Ambient Conductive Metal Nanoink solve the problems of conventional nanoink, such as annealing, ink stability, adhesion and price.
3, the resistivities of ambient conductive Au and Ag nanoinks are 9 and
30 micro-ohmcm, respectively.
(1) What DOWA provides?
(2) Competencies of DOWA
(3) DOWA's Future Work with You
synthesis of Ag/Au/Pt/ Cu nano particles and the influence of the synthesis parameters on the particle size and particle size distribution
- preparation of inks for direct writing technologies and the influence of the used surfactants on the sintering temperature and properties of the inks
- direct writing of the prepared metal inks on different substrate materials and the properties of the sintered ink: conductivity, printed structural dimensions, adhesion to the substrate,
- examples: heater, chip contacts, conductive paths
- It is 3 years since Intrinsiq Materials launched it's novel nanocopper-based inkjet and screen print inks onto the market - these light pulse sintered materials promise to revolutionise the emerging printed electronics market due to their low cost, rapid processing and compatibility with low temperature and flexible substrates.
- Since launch, well over 100 clients have evaluated the inks in a wide range of applications and many are involved incollaboration with Intrinsiq to integrate this technology into their next generation devices.
- This presentation describes some of the latest developments and applications of Intrinsiq's copper ink technology, including fine line printing, printing copper seed layers for subsequent copper plating, the Intrinsiq LAPS-60™ laser sintering systems for prototyping and volume production and the potential cost savings to be made in the manufacture of components as diverse as RFID antenna and automotive sensors.
• Nanostructured materials have a range of unique and powerful properties. These properties are critically dependant on particle size, morphology and architecture.
• Scale-up of currently employed synthetic methodologies normally leads to a loss in preci-sion of the nanostructures that results insignificantly compromised performance of the ma-terial
• Archipelago Technology Group is announcing its approach to scale-up nanoparticle synthe-sis with full retention of product quality
• Archipelago will be making these precision functional materials available later this year