In recent years the automotive industry has seen the proliferation of level 2 technologies within the passenger vehicle market. Level 2 is now more widespread and available than ever before. Furthermore, level 3 is beginning to become available to consumers for the first time. This has relied on an evolution of vehicle technologies and legislation.
In this webinar, IDTechEx's autonomous vehicle expert Dr James Jeffs discusses some of the key advancements and achievements in recent years. They look at the growing adoption of level 2 systems, the entrance of level 3, and discuss the timeframes and roadmap for level 3 to widely penetrate the consumer vehicle market as level 1 and level 2 have done so previously.
In this webinar, the viewer can expect to learn about:
- The percentage penetration of level 0, level 1 and level 2 technologies in US, Europe, China and Japan
- Leading OEMs in level 2 development and technologies
- Level 3 vehicles available on the market
- Regulatory changes around using level 2 and level 3 vehicles on the roads
- How level 3 will spread across consumer passenger vehicles