Printable Electro-Optic State Indicators For IoT And Healthcare
Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
Grand Ballroom H
08:40 - 09:00
To avoid 100% reliance on a system in which users are required to interpret data collected on a smartphone, Chromera has developed a printable and irreversible (tamper-evident) electrochromic material which can provide simple visual verification on disposable devices when "rules" of handling or use are broken.
Speaker Biography (Mark Douglas Jerger)
Mark has spent his career focused on commercializing enabling technologies for cellular and M2M/IoT. Previous posts include Qualcomm Inc, where he led multiple engineering teams to commercialize handheld and embedded wireless products, Kyocera Corporation, as the North American lead for development and launch of Iridium satellite products, and Marubeni Corporation where he focused on bringing US printing technologies to Mainland China and Japan.
Company Profile (Chromera)
• Team of business and technology domain experts based in Southern California.
• Built on pioneering work in network-based benefit-denial network security (POS activation of packaged media, consumer electronics and digital rights management)
• Domain expertise: material sciences, system integration, software development, blockchain, RFID, wireless, displays, semiconductors, sensors, flex circuits, RFID tag/label design and manufacturing
• Collaborative R&D underway with University of Southern California
• Active member of the US government-funded Nextflex Flexible Hybrid Electronics Organization