Mr Bipin Sen, Sr. Business Development Engineer
Bosch Rexroth (Mr Bipin Sen) - Presentation*
Bosch Rexroth (Mr Bipin Sen) - Audio Presentation*
If you already have access, please [Login]
Access is available via an IDTechEx Market Intelligence Subscription
• Printed electronics manufacturers are increasingly looking towards roll-to-roll processes for maximizing efficiency and throughput
• Quality and efficacy of the finished product is highly dependent on speed and tension control during the processing stage (like in non-contact printing, coating, etc.)
• Speed and tension are coupled, so that adjusting for tension causes speed variations, and vice versa. Also, correcting for tension in one zone often leads to a cascaded disturbance in other zones.
• We will review the web handling algorithms developed by Bosch Rexroth, including tension decoupling, and speed decoupling. The latter allows for a user selected region of minimal speed variation, resulting in printing accuracies so far unachievable at high line speed.
• Bosch Rexroth is the industry leader in providing total automation solutions for printed electronics industry with worldwide support in over 80 countries.
Speaker Biography (Bipin Sen)
Bipin Sen is a Senior Business Development Engineer at Bosch Rexroth in the Printing, Converting, Food and Packaging group. He has been with Rexroth for over 16 years. He has wide ranging experience in the technology and automation of printing, converting and packaging machines.
In addition to developing the 3D Printing market for Rexroth, Bipin is responsible for working with global multi-billion dollar packaging end-users to integrate the complete line of Rexroth automation products into manufacturing lines and systems.
Bipin is married, with two school-age children and lives in the southern suburbs of Chicago. He holds a masters degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Company Profile (Bosch Rexroth)
View Bosch Rexroth Timeline
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world's leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies more than 500,000 customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving. Bosch Rexroth is a partner for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies. As The Drive & Control Company, Bosch Rexroth develops, produces and sells components and systems in more than 80 countries. In 2012 Bosch Rexroth part of the Bosch Group, achieved sales of around 6.5 billion Euro with 37, 500 employees.