IDTechEx Release Latest Report on Carbon Nanotubes
2022 3월10일 Annick Garrington
IDTechEx have released a new report - "Carbon Nanotubes 2022-2032: Market, Technology, Players".
MWCNTs, FWCNTs & SWCNTs benchmarking study and critical appraisal; VACNTs, sheets, yarns, composites, slurries, and more; granular CNT market forecasts; key manufacturer profiles and analysis; interview-based company profiles
"The CNT market will exceed 70,000 tonnes of annual demand by 2032"
After years of promise, we are witnessing the first major market adoption of nanocarbons. Although known for several decades, with a large amount of commercial engagement, and some extraordinary properties, CNTs have largely been kept to specific applications and relatively low market sales until now.
IDTechEx forecast the CNT market to exceed 70 ktpa annual demand by 2032, driven by the role in energy storage.
The latest market report from IDTechEx, "Carbon Nanotubes 2022-2032: Market, Technology, Players" gives a comprehensive overview of the CNT industry including the manufacturers, material and process landscape, applications, and forecasts.
This report provides the following information:
- Overview of the key manufacturers and developments
- Granular market for both MWCNT and DWCNT & SWCNT split by 8 key applications
- Capacity and price progression.
- Market drivers and needs.
Technology & Material Landscape
- Overview of current and emerging CNT production processes
- Analysis of macro-scale products and integration in intermediates.
- Benchmarking material properties
Application Deep Dive
High Level Table of Contents
- Executive summary & conclusions
- Granular market forecasts for MWCNT, DWCNt & SWNT by volume and revenue split by different applications
- Market Players. Status update an analysis of the key CNT manufacturers
- CNT production
Processes, scale, and price progression
Key properties and dispersion developments
Macro scale products in the form of sheets, veils and yarns
- Energy storage applications
Current lithium-ion battery overview and CNT role
Next generation battery assessments
- Polymer and elastomers
- Transparent conductive films
- Thermal interface materials
- Other emerging applications including semiconductor packaging, coatings, and 3D printing materials
- Interview-based company profiles
Sample pages are available for this report, please contact Research@IDTechEx.com to find out more.
Analyst access from IDTechEx
All report purchases include up to 30 minutes telephone time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.