World firsts at Smart Labels USA 2006
The fifth annual Smart Labels USA 2006 event will be held in Boston, MA on March 28-29.
We have some exciting World firsts at the event, such as:
- 3 months free access to our unique RFID Knowledgebase, with over 1,500 RFID case studies www.rfidbase.com
- The fully printed RFID tag - co funded by IDTechEx
- Launch of the GS1 UK/EPCglobal and IDTechEx RFID case studies report
In addition, we already have some original world leading speakers such
- Tyson Foods (Trials, tribulations and results)
- DHL (who raised a tender for 1 billion RFID tags to test the market)
- Toppan Printing (a $4Bn Japanese print/pack company)
- Purdue Pharma (rolling out item level tagging of drugs)
- Dubai Technical Center (first RFID roll out in a store - 1 million tagged products)
- and many more
... many more speakers will be added over the next few months. Learn the latest developments in major markets but also hear of your opportunities for high volume, high value RFID in niche markets.
We anticipate over 50 exhibitors and over 500 delegates at IDTechEx's fifth and largest Smart Labels USA 2006. See www.smartlabelsusa.com for details, or contact Nicola Bateman for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register early and save!
Smart Labels USA 2006 is YOUR Global Resource for RFID and Beyond.