Mr Hemant Bheda, Founder
Nov 20, 2014.
Santa Clara 2014 Audio Presentation - Arevo Labs*
Santa Clara 2014 Video Presentation - Arevo Labs*
If you already have access, please [Login]
Access is available via an IDTechEx Market Intelligence Subscription
1. Currently, 3D Printing of Polymers is constricted to prototyping with only a limited choice of low performance materials
2. Arevo is developing technology to 3D print production grade Ultra Strong Polymers parts
1. Advanced reinforced materials and processing.
2. New Additive Manufacturing Test Methodology.
3. Intelligent software for optimizing the design and tool path creation.
3. Application of Ultra Strong Polymer parts in aerospace, defense, healthcare
Speaker Biography (Hemant Bheda)
Hemant Bheda is co-founder and Chairman of AREVO Inc. Prior to founding AREVO, Mr. Bheda was the CEO of Quantum Polymers which specializes in High Performance Polymers. Mr. Bheda is a serial entrepreneur, who has launched several successful startups over the past 20 years. He has Master of Science in Engineering.
Company Profile (AREVO Inc.)
View AREVO Inc. Timeline
AREVO®, based in Silicon Valley, California, develops technology to enable direct digital additive manufacturing of ultra-strong, lightweight composite parts for end use applications in high volume. With a unique combination of breakthrough materials, powerful design/build software, and free motion robotics for the first "true 3D" construction, AREVO is moving beyond prototypes by enabling the design and fabrication of large, mass-produced parts and structures, quickly leading 3D printing into mainstream manufacturing. AREVO provides designers and manufacturers with unprecedented freedom to unlock the unparalleled strength and weight of composite materials for a wide range of consumer and industrial products and has seen early success manufacturing CFRTP composite parts for OEM customers.
More information at www.arevo.com