This is the complete agenda for both BOTH Printed Electronics and Photovoltaics events. Conference delegates have access to all the presentations.
End-User Printed Electronics Forum
This forum is dedicated to companies that have an interest in understanding how printed electronics can be used in their businesses. It assumes no or limited knowledge of the technology. Speakers will feature many case studies of printed electronics in action - what was done, costs and benefits to the company. It will highlight new emerging products and how, as a potential user, you should proceed in assessing printed electronics for your products. In addition, the session will feature a panel of end-users where you can ask them your questions and learn about their needs or experiences with the technology.
Tuesday, 05 Apr 2011
Wednesday, 06 Apr 2011
Wednesday April 06, 2011
Large Area Printed Thermistors, Strain Gauges and Photo Detectors Coming to Market (14:20 - 16:40)14:20 - 14:45 "Printed Silicon in Electronics"
- Maskless deposition of sensor structures
- Materials development
- Printed strain gauges
- Printed thermo couples
- Sensor characterization
- ISORG company presentation
- Organic photodetectors and image sensors technology overview
- Highly innovative product design and concepts
- A large range of applications : industry, consumer electronics, packaging, environment, medical and security