What do you need to know about printed, organic
and flexible electronics to drive your business in this field?
Having researched the topic for over ten years at IDTechEx
, we believe that having insight into end user requirements and progress is a critical need. Our Printed Electronics
Europe 2014 conference and tradeshow on 1 & 2 April in Berlin address just that, providing you with adopter insight along with the latest technology progress. Visit www.PrintedElectronicsEurope.com
for further information.
- End user focus with speakers including Hasbro, Diageo, Electrolux, Boeing, Osram Sylvania, Abbot Diagnostics, DeLaRue, Stora Enso, Volvo, Disney Research and many more
- 168 speakers from across the value chain from small to large organisations, including INTEL, GE Sensing, DuPont, T+Ink, and O-Fillm. For a full agenda visit www.PrintedElectronicsEurope.com/Agenda
- Coverage of related technologies including wearable technology, the internet of things, graphene, energy harvesting and 3D printing.
- The world's first flexible multi-functional timer sample will be available at this event.
- World's largest collection of printed electronics based products in Demonstration Street
- Hands-on, interactive manufacturing on the trade show floor at Manufacturing Street
- Over 100 organisations will showcase their products and developments on the tradeshow floor
- A record number of attendees from over 42 countries have already registered for this international event with particular concentration from Asia.
Raghu Das, CEO of IDTechEx, reports, "This event is by far the largest Printed Electronics Europe show we have ever hosted, with attendees from 42 countries and counting. Significant new announcements are going to be made. The event has been designed around the interests and needs of adopters of the technology, which reflects the high attendance from the end user verticals."