2014 to 2024: The Trends, Markets and Money
Date: Tuesday 11th March.
Presenter: Raghu Das, CEO.
RFID is now experiencing rapid growth across industrial, consumer and government applications. Having emerged from a period of consolidation and shakeout, many companies have found their footing.
- The RFID market size by application type, frequency and geography
- New technology innovation
- Assessment of the impact of NFC and RTLS
- How the current Internet of Things is different from those that tried it the first time round
- Hottest growth sectors across all technologies
Space is limited - reserve your place now.
We will be hosting the same webinar twice in one day, please join the most convenient one for you.
Please note that the confirmation time will be given in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) by default. Below are the times in various locations.
Webinar #1 - Europe and Asia-Pacific
9:30am (GMT) London, Lisbon
10:30am (CET/GMT+1) Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome
11:30am (EET/GMT+2) Athens, Istanbul
1:30pm (MSK/GMT+4) Moscow
5:30pm (GMT+8) Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Perth
6:30pm (GMT+9) Tokyo, Seoul
Webinar #2 - Americas
10:00am (PDT) Los Angeles, Vancouver, Phoenix
11:00am (MDT) Denver, Salt Lake City
) Dallas, Chicago
1:00pm (EDT) New York, Toronto
5:00pm (GMT) London, Lisbon