The biggest end-users discuss their PE needs: Berlin, April 28-29
Feb 25, 2015
At the IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe event, held in Berlin on April 28-29, some of the world's largest end-user companies will present on their requirements for printed and flexible electronics, giving unique insight into what they are doing, why and what they want, giving you the insight you need to drive your business forward. Presentations cover many different vertical markets, representing the diverse range of applications of the technology, with speakers including:
- United Technologies Research Center (UTRC), part of the >€40 billion group that make products ranging from aircraft to building infrastructure
- Flextronics, a Fortune 500 company and one of the worlds largest electronic manufacturing services (EMS) companies
- Jaguar Land Rover, the €18 billion premium car marker, part of TATA motors
- Crown Packaging, a packaging and container company with more than €6 billion in sales
- Qualcomm, the consumer electronics enabling company with over €18 billion in sales
- Oxylane, the sportswear retail and brand group, with over €7 billion in sales
- Stora Enso, a packaging company with over €11 billion in sales
... and the list goes on, with many more companies presenting on printed electronics that have sales of billions of Euros and more including Ericsson, Head Sport, JC Decaux, Synaptics, TE Connectivity, GE and many more. Take a look at our exciting speaker line up at http://www.idtechex.com/printed-electronics-europe/speakers.asp.
Hosted by IDTechEx in Berlin on April 28-29, Printed Electronics Europe is Europe's leading event on the topic that allows you to meet customers, understand market drivers and trends, in addition to exploring all the latest technology developments. The event philosophy is to focus on the commercialization prospects of the technology - enabling exhibitors and attendees pathways to understanding their opportunities and achieving significant business. Take a look at our latest speaker list. Register by March 20th to save using our early rate - see www.PrintedElectronicsEurope.com for full details.
IDTechEx guides your strategic business decisions through its Research and Events services, helping you profit from emerging technologies. IDTechEx Events provide an analytical, commercial outlook, taking into account market requirements, competitive technologies and development roadmaps. Attendees are presented with the full, diverse range of technologies but the main thrust is always on end-user needs and commercialization strategies.