India's transport system is a diverse mixture of two-wheelers, three-wheelers, cars and public transport, presenting massive potential and opportunity for electrification across a variety of sectors from one of the world's largest and fast-growing economies. The following webinar will identify the key opportunities and challenges for electrification in India, sharing knowledge from the recent IDTechEx report
which finds the markets for electric vehicles in India will be worth $35 billion by 2041.
Summary of topics to be discussed:
- Electrification opportunities and challenges in India
- Electric two-wheelers, electric three-wheelers, electric four wheelers in India
- Key market players and leaders
- Technology trends: the role of lead-acid
- Market drivers and outlook