Smart Labels USA launched
Jan 20, 2005
Item Level RFID and Smart Labeling ”How to”
Smart Labels USA 2005, June 27-30, Baltimore, is the global event for all those looking to hear about the latest developments in item level tagging, review current smart label applications and systems, understand developments in RFID technology and highlight the implications for the label producer.
This executive event is the only place where you can meet and hear users experiences and needs and where you will find out: How to...
- Manufacture RFID smart labels (materials, processes and opportunities)
- Integrate RFID systems into label webs and packaging processes
- Print or overprint by different processes onto smart label webs
- Undertake the printing of electronic circuits on web-fed presses
- Verify tags in-line after printing and integration
- Guarantee quality of supply to customers
- Implement RFID systems - issues and experiences
Real case studies from users based on actual implementations, with detailed discussions regarding the needs and requirements of the end users!
Technology presentations will be drawn from the latest RFID smart label applications being developed and implemented by Mark Andy, Tamarak, HP Indigo, Rafsec, Esko-Graphics, Imaje and AB Graphic Machinery.
Speakers confirmed include UPS, Michelin, Nokia, Purdue Pharma, VDC, Hitachi, PolyIC, Spraylat, Emerson & Cuming...
Masterclasses June 27 and 30
In addition to the conference program we are hosting masterclasses on the 27 and 30 June. The primary aim of the masterclasses is to provide more detailed practical help and guidance that will inform and educate all those in the smart labels.
The unique benefits of attending...
- focus on the biggest RFID potential - item level RFID - looking at all opportunities including archiving, transport, healthcare, retail, logistics, asset tracking, books, airlines, automotive, manufacturing , animals etc
- "How to..."
o manufacture RFID smart labels (materials, processes, opportunities)
o integrate RFID systems into label and packaging processes
o implement RFID systems - issues and experiences
- access to the "Smart Labels Education pack": pre-conference networking, white papers, glossary and a free 3 month subscription to Smart Labels Analyst - stay update with the topic! The first 100 delegates receive 12 months access to the journal, worth $500!
- participate in a day dedicated to users of the technology, followed by a day covering new innovations and technology developments