There has been seemingly no limit to the hype and over-inflated proposed market infiltration surrounding the properties and proposed applications for aerogels. To date, the high price-tag has meant that the unique properties aerogels possess have only been valued by a few major industries.
However, despite a period of turbulence and long research periods the 10-year outlook is set for growth. IDTechEx has become an authoritative voice on this industry for many years and forecast the market for manufacturers to exceed $530m by 2029. This is driven by new market opportunities, new market entrants, and capacity expansions.
This webinar will provide an introduction and market outlook to the aerogel industry, it will include:
- Overview of inorganic and organic aerogel materials.
- Commercial status of aerogel manufacturers.
- Key challenges faced in production.
- Significant market news between 2016-2018.
- Insights into the aerogel patent landscape.